Welcome to the Year 2 class page. Using the drop down menus below you will be able to find more about life in Olveston's year 2 class.
Class Teacher - Mrs Victoria Hill
I have lived in Bristol all of my life, I grew up in Olveston and was even a pupil here myself! I have a passion for teaching and for Olveston as a village.
After graduating from the University of the West of England, with a degree in Primary Early Years Education, I started teaching at Olveston in January 2013. After teaching two amazing Year 1 classes and two wonderful Reception classes, I am excited to now be teaching my second Year 2 class after taking a year for maternity leave to have my son Zachary.
I believe the first few years at school are when we need to inspire children as learners and really give them an energy and love of learning that will stay with them throughout their years at Olveston – all whilst having lots of fun!
My hobbies are reading, listening to music, photography and spending time with my family and friends.
Our Wow Curriculum
- Medium Term Plan Year 2 Term 3 4
- Newsletter 7th December Year 2
- Newsletter 23rd November Year 2
- Newsletter 9th November Year 2
- 21st October
- 5th October
- 19th October
- 11th September
- 12th October
- 14th September
- 26th October
- 28th September
- Home learning english geography 15 2 19
- Home learning english 15 3 19
- Home learning english 18 1 19
- Home learning maths 1 2 19
- Home learning maths 1 3 19
- Home learning maths 16 11 18
- Governor report to Parents
- PE Kit 2019
- Clubs Term 3
- Diary dates terms 3 6
- NSPCC Number Day
- Christmas date overview 2018