Children are at the centre of everything we do! Safeguarding their well-being and ensuring their progress across the curriculum is a key emphasis for our school. Recognising the importance of pupil voice in this is key.
Pupil voice supports children to:
- Recognise that they are important participants in their learning.
- Have a sense of ownership of their learning.
- Connect with their learning in deeper and more profound ways.
- Feel part of their school and wider community.
- Take ownership of how the school develops.
In each area of school life we have children who take a lead role.